Dr. Moboloaji Opeola is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and President of the San Antonio Dermatological Society.
- Chief Resident – Department of Dermatology, University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Dermatology Resident – Department of Dermatology at both the University of Southern California and King-Drew Medical Center/UCLA in Los Angeles, CA
- Internal Medicine Prelim – Christiana Care Hospital in Newark, DE
- 2006-2008 University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
- 2005 – 2006 King-Drew Medical Center/UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- 2000 – 2004 UMDNJ – Robert Wood Johnson (RWJ) Medical School, Piscataway, NJ. Graduated with Alpha Omega Alpha Honors in Doctor of Medicine degree.
- 1997 – 2000 Rutgers University, Newark, NJ. Graduated with Highest Honors and Phi Beta Kappa Honors in Bachelor of Arts degree.
CERTIFICATION / LICENSES
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Licensed Physician – Texas Medical Board
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- San Antonio Dermatological Society
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association