As we age, our skin loses the vital components that give it the plump, youthful look we desire. The skin begins to sag, wrinkles appear, fine lines are more prominent, and our previously smooth skin looks cracked and uneven. Westover Hills Dermatology features a variety of treatments to help clear and smooth your skin.
Call our offices today to learn more about:
- BOTOX®: One of the most famous facial treatments in the world, BOTOX® works by relaxing the muscles in your face to prevent the formation of new wrinkles. BOTOX® is FDA approved and has a proven record of success.
- Dermal Fillers: Usually made from a natural compound like hyaluronic acid or collagen, these quick and easy procedures are completed within the same day. Dermal Fillers also feature no downtime, so you can easily come into the office, have your appointment, and go about your day. They are perfect for the management of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin. Dermal fillers can be used in the face, cheeks, chin and lips.
- Chemical Peels: By using a variety of chemicals, chemical peels remove the old, dead skin from your face and encourage the growth of the newer, younger skin underneath. Chemical peels often come in three varieties: Superficial, mid-length and deep. Talk with a member of our medical team to see which chemical peel matches your overall beauty needs.
- Microdermabrasion: Working like a giant exfoliator, microdermabrasions use a rough component, often sand, to remove dead skin and smooth the face. This is a good option to clear up pores and soften the skin.
- Microneedling: Microneedling is a state-of-the-art treatment used to improve a variety of skin conditions including acne scars, surgical scars, stretch marks, burn scars, large pores, wrinkles, fine lines, and more. Microneedling stimulates increased collagen and elastin production, resulting in improved texture, tightening, lifting, and rejuvenation. This treatment includes the infusion of advanced medical-grade growth factors and customized corrective serums, such as for aging skin, acne, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage.
- Sclerotherapy/Leg Vein Treatment: Ugly varicose and spider veins don’t pose a health issue, but they look ugly and take away from your natural beauty. We offer leg vein treatment, such as sclerotherapy, to kill these unsightly veins and return your legs back to normal.
- Acne Scar Treatment: When severe acne begins to subside, it often leaves a scar. Utilizing a variety of options, we can minimize the appearance of acne scars and return your skin to its natural-looking state.
- Kybella®: As the only FDA-approved means to fight a double chin, Kybella slowly kills the stubborn fat that builds at the bottom of your face.
- Skin Care Products: Taking care of your skin isn’t just on an appointment basis. It’s important to keep your skin moisturized and healthy even when you aren’t in the office.
Cosmetic dermatology isn’t used just to make you feel better about yourself. By getting rid of surface problems, you can fend off more serious issues that may appear down the line.
If you are curious about cosmetic dermatology, we encourage you to call our offices and schedule your initial consultation today!